THREE: "Specific Provisions of ANCSA"
VIDEO SUMMARY SHEET
Read through these questions before viewing the video. The answers will be presented during the program. Record your answers viewing the video.
1. What are the two ways to qualify as an Alaskan Native according to ANCSA?
2. Define New Natives.
3. What key word describes the status of future land claims according to Section 4?
4. According to Section 4, was the question of subsistence hunting and fishing rights clearly settled? Why?
5. What provision restricts the sale of stock?
6. Section 7 refers to the alienation of stock. What is another word which means basically the same thing?
7. What key word or words best describe Section 7 (I)?
8. What section of ANCSA provides corporate tax protections? Section 21 (d).